Vetlife is committed to adhering to the best possible standards in its fundraising and service provision. There may, however, be times when things go wrong. We want to know when this happens. We take your comments and all reasonable complaints seriously as they help us to improve our services and relationships with those we assist.
Should you wish to complain about the activities of Vetlife:
1. In the first instance, please send your complaint:
- By mail to:
The Complaints Panel, Vetlife, 7 Mansfield Street, London W1G 9NQ
- By e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You should receive an acknowledgement from the Complaints Committee within 5 working days and a full written response will generally be provided within 30 working days. In circumstances requiring lengthier investigation, an indication of expected time of delivery of a full response will be provided.
3. All complaints will be recorded and their outcomes formally reported to the Board of Trustees.
4. Where a person making a complaint is dissatisfied with the outcome of the review of their complaint by Vetlife, they may seek a further review of its decision by a suitable external body.