SERVICE CONTRACT PURPOSE:
Administration Support of Vetlife Helpline (VHL)
The Helpline Support Administrator (the Contractor) provides services to VHL under the direction of the Chair of the Vetlife Helpline Committee acting on behalf of the Board of Trustees of Vetlife (the Contractee)
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE SERVICES:
The Helpline Support Administration service provides administrative support to the selection, training and operational management of the VHL volunteer network to enable timely provision of a response service to calls for assistance from members of the UK veterinary community to its Helpline through telephonic and e-communications.
The Helpline Support Administration service provider (aka: Helpline Support Administrator) will render the following principle services to the Vetlife Helpline:
- administration of recruitment and selection procedures for VHL volunteers;
- maintenance checking of volunteer training fulfilment;
- process coordination of candidates’ invitations to training;
- organisation of logistical aspects of VHL volunteer training, volunteer conference and forum;
- preparation and distribution of training related materials under guidance of training provider(s);
- ongoing liaison with selected venue to ensure needs of the training can be met by location and limitations are understood;
- provision of operational administrative support to VHL volunteers.
Volunteer Roster Administration
- administrative assistance for volunteer roster scheduling;
- maintenance checking of volunteer shift fulfilments;
- maintenance checking of volunteer supervision needs fulfilment;
- input support to maintenance of call statistics;
- administrative support where necessary in caller log adjustments;
- liaison with established VHL volunteers for support in creation of training rotas and mock call opportunities for new VHL volunteers.
Call Service Provider
- Routine relationship administration with call service providers (e.g. Moneypenny, Sereno) to ensure care provision is continuous and service related incidents are investigated and resolved.
Vetlife Office Administrator
- Liaison with Vetlife Office Administrator to support the administrative completion of shift roster process.
Vetlife Communications Officer
- Provision of regular updates on VHL external support activity requests and calendar event commitments.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES:
1 Full Time Equivalent working day per week.
Service to be available for minimum of 47 weeks per calendar year.
£200 per 8 hour day or pro rata, excl. VAT to be invoiced by Contractor monthly.
30 days from receipt of invoice.